Vision and Mission Behavior Code Address Extended School-Wide Learning Results Pueblo Sports
Teachers / Staff
Electronic Resource Tools Videos
Parents Forms
School Activities
Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Who can enroll at Pueblo HS?
A: High school between the ages of 15-17 and behind in credits.

B: If you are 18 and have at least 170 credits we might be able to work with you.

Q: Do I receive a high school diploma from Pueblo HS?
A: Yes you do. If you decide to stay you will participate in our own graduation ceremony where you wear a cap and gown and celebrate alongside the rest of the student body, friends and family.

Pueblo High School is part of the Los Angeles Unified School District. 


Q: When is the last day to turn in work to graduate?

A: All work and credits must be turned in by June 8, in order to graduate this year


Q: What To Do If I Lose My TAP Card?

A: (866) 827-8646 Is the number you should call, follow the prompt given and they will issue another one


Q: Where can I get an application for a student TAP card?